Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Surprise Bouquet from Prescott!

I should have written about this yesterday, but in the excitement I only posted the pictures to facebook!
Two nights ago, I burst into tears crying that I wake up in the middle of the night every night and stay awake for two hours on average. Prescott didn't know this (thank goodness I don't wake him up and keep him awake!). Then, yesterday morning, I was still very sensitive, and he noticed. So he surprised me yesterday with this beautiful bouquet with the note,
"Hope your day is going better.
101 Days to Go!"
Not only was I surprised by the stunning arrangement, but also by the fact that he knew how many days were left until our baby girl's due date. I was - and continue to be - extremely touched. I am the luckiest mother-to-be in the world.





No comments:

Post a Comment