Monday, August 16, 2010

Another Celebrity Sighting at Doctor Katz's Office!

Lourdes Benedicto as Dr. Valerie Stevens on ABC's "V"

This morning, Prescott & I went for our monthly check-up with Dr. Katz - and this visit included a glucose screening test to check for gestational diabetes. After the lab tech drew my blood, she sent us back to the waiting room until a room was available. As soon as I stepped into the waiting room, I saw another actress from "V"! It took me a second to figure out who she was, but I realized she is the character who was pregnant with one of the visitor's babies. I got very excited about having something different to blog about.

As for the important stuff, Dr. Katz said they'll call us with the results of the test. But in the meantime, we heard our baby girl's heartbeat and Dr. Katz said my fundal height is "perfect."

No comments:

Post a Comment