Sunday, September 12, 2010

Our 29-Week (& 2 Days) Bump

Anyone know how to airbrush out stretchmarks?
Well, we were taking bump pictures every four weeks at first, but Prescott was in Las Vegas for a convention when we would have taken our 28-week picture, and I was barely out of bed when he left for work this past Friday (the office was closed Thursday and Friday for Rosh Hashanah; a benefit of working at a firm with Jewish principals). Yesterday morning, Pres hopped out of bed at 7 a.m. to take Lady to the groomer. When he came home with his coffee and my chai, I just wanted to hang out together before the rush of the day descended upon us. So this morning, when "all" we had planned for the morning was our first childbirth class at Cedars, we took the time to memorialize my early third-trimester bump. Of course we included the crutches because, well, they're part of the story of this pregnancy.

1 comment:

  1. Christina!!! You carry tiny!!! You look amazing!!! I thought I carried small -- but you my dear have the tiniest, cutest little bump ever!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete