Saturday, September 18, 2010

Assembling Baby Gear

Each week, I receive a weekly update on the progress of my pregnancy from babycenter.  These updates include a section entitled "This Week's Activity," and this week's activity was to begin assembling baby gear: "This is the perfect job for your partner or a friend who wants to help.  Cribs, bassinets, and strollers are notoriously tricky to put together, especially when you're sleep deprived, so get started now.  Swings, mobiles, and monitors can all require batteries, so make sure you have enough on hand.  Tip: Consider getting rechargeable batteries and a battery charger." 

Naturally, I passed this suggestion on to Prescott, and I'm sure you can all imagine what we've been up to since we got home from work yesterday.  Prescott worked on the nursery until I got home.


After a short dinner break, Pres assembled our baby girl's stroller.


and with the help of some libations...

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

No comments:

Post a Comment