Sunday, June 6, 2010

Shopping for Maternity Clothes

I wouldn't call shopping for maternity clothes "fun." In fact, I'd call it downright stressful. Who wants to spend money on clothes you can only wear for so long?
I started building my new "wardrobe" with four pairs pants from Motherhood Maternity. Then I "inherited" a wide variety of maternity clothes from one of Nina's friends. What a blessing!
Yet I still sought just a few more essentials. That's when I discovered Isabella Oliver Maternity. I visited the website several times and consulted with Lital before finally deciding to splurge. And Sam was generous enough to gift me the gorgeous dress on the left as an early 30th birthday present.
I can't say enough about how much I love IO. The fabric is so comfortable and the designs are elegant and timeless. And supposedly I'll be able to wear these pieces sans bump!
(And for those of you who are wondering, no, my bump isn't that big yet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment